Kidney disease can be a life-threatening condition if not treated promptly. Most often a kidney problem is caused by certain underlying or prolonged condition. The two most common diseases that result in kidney dysfunction are type 2 diabetes and heart-related problems like hypertension or high blood pressure. There are other diseases that may also lead to kidney dysfunction such as lupus, glomerulonephritis, genetic disorder, nephrotic syndrome or physical injury to kidneys. ”kidney failure treatment by Ayurveda”
Types of Kidney Problems
What Are The Major Signs That Kidney Patients Feel?
A patient can be at risk of kidney problem due to due to prolonged health conditions. It is important to get tested annually for keeping a check on the health of the kidneys.”Kidney Failure Sign and Symptoms” There are certain common symptoms that are visible in the later stages of the disease, such as:
- Patients usually feel tired, face trouble concentrating and less energetic. Kidney damage can lead to accumulation of impurities and toxins in the blood
- There are many other complications related to kidney diseases such as anemia which can cause fatigue and weakness
- Swollen ankles, hands, and feet. A decreased kidney function can lead to sodium retention, causing swelling in the body
- A frequent urge to urinate more often at night is the main sign of kidney disease. When the kidneys filters are damaged, it can cause an increase in the urge to urinate. This can also be a sign of a urinary infection
- Dryness and itchiness in the skin. Healthy kidneys do an important job of removing metabolic waste and extra fluid from the body. This is the main reason for advanced kidney disease when the kidneys are no longer able to keep the right balance of minerals and nutrients in the blood
- Foamy and frothy urine- Excessive bubbles in the urine is indicative of protein in the urine.
- Change in sleeping pattern. When the kidneys aren’t filtering properly, toxins stay in the blood rather than leaving the body through the urine making it difficult to sleep
- Blood in the urine- Healthy kidneys typically keep the blood cells in the body when filtering wastes from the blood to create urine. If the kidneys get damaged, the blood cells can start leaking into the urine.
- Blood in the urine can be indicative of cancer, tumors, infection or kidney stones
- Experiencing constant puffiness around the eyes. This puffiness around the eyes can be due to the fact that the kidneys are leaking high amount of protein in the urine, rather than keeping it in the body.
- The advent of a poor appetite or metallic taste in the mouth. This is a very general symptom when the toxins build up in the body and reduce kidney function
- Muscle cramps and twitches. Electrolyte imbalances can result from impaired kidney function ”Kidney Failure Sign and Symptoms”
How Can Ayurveda Treat Such A Condition?
Ayurveda is a natural way of treating any type of physical ailments. Natural herbs and organic supplements can help in reducing the symptoms. The most common herbs used are Punarnava, Varun, Gokshur, Shirish, and Shigeru. Ayurvedic medicines used in the treatment have no side effects and are highly effective.
Dr. Puneet Dhawan is a well-known Ayurveda practitioner and has treated thousands of kidney patients. He is successfully guiding a brand name called Karma Ayurveda which is one of the best wholesome wellness clinics in Asia. It provides authentic Ayurvedic medicines and treatment to all its patients. There are endless numbers of kidney patients that have been completely cured after their treatment.”Kidney Failure Sign and Symptoms”